Yes, you have a right to refuse special education services and, if you previously consented, to revoke your consent. Refusing services is different from disagreeing with some services. Refusing services means you are refusing all special education services. If you refuse special education services (or if you revoke your consent), the school must provide you with written prior notice that it is terminating services and may not continue to provide special education and related services. In addition, the school cannot use due process to obtain a decision from the State Department of Education to provide special education services without your consent. Refusing services may not be the best choice. When you refuse special education services, you lose many legal protections for your child. Before refusing services, you should consult with an attorney and understand the significant consequences of that decision.