How do parents get special education services for their children?

By |April 30th, 2016|

The school is legally obligated to find and identify all children with special education needs. In Connecticut, if the school refers your child for special education services, they must notify you within five school days.

If […]

What are the legal rights of my child with a disability?

By |April 30th, 2016|

Your child with a disability has rights under numerous federal laws including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act (known as 504). […]

Load More Posts